My lovely followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Altered rice tin *

New challenge over at Eclectic Ellapu and for the Pink team the theme is anything goes.  So out came the napkins and a rice tin and bit of blue paint, then crackle medium and top coat of grey.  I used a cute little boy riding on a cart napkin, decoupaged it over the paint.  I sanded lightly over the tin to give it the aged look.  I dyed some braid using dylusions ink spray to darken it.  I painted a rope button gave that a squirt of spray also.  That's it all finished ready for use (not sure for what yet, flowers or pencils/brushes).  Sorry for the reflective pics folks, just couldn't get it right lol.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...