My lovely followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

New challenges over at Eclectic Ellapu

March already and time for new challenges over at Eclectic Ellapu.  For this month the PINK team theme is ''Thinking of you'' and the PURPLE team are hosting ''Floral and Fauna''.  The DT have been decreasing in numbers so my card originally for the Pink team has now been used for the Purple theme.   I will be running a DT call for both Altered Eclectics and Eclectic Ellapu very soon when I find the time to do so.  So if you are interested in becoming an Eclectic girly watch out for the DT calls on the blogs.

I made a Mothers day card for my stepmother using some beautiful poppy paper I had kicking about in the draw.  I printed the sentiment out on card and used some cream ribbon for the finishing touches.  Quite a simple card really but I like it.
Thanks for dropping in and please call again real soon.

Hugz to all xx

This has been entered into the following challenges.

2 comments:

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...