My lovely followers

Thursday 24 December 2015

Another Christmas card.....

Yes I am sharing yet another simple card.  I used backing paper from a paper pad I had laying around and for the life of me cannot remember which one it is.  If I do I will update this post.  I used white card for matting and used a Martha Stewart snowflake corner punch - I used the snowflakes from the punch randomly at the top of the card.  I had cut away some of the front of the base card and used the same paper inside on the right to show when the card is stood up.

Thanks for dropping in and have a wonderful Christmas all of you

Hugz Elaine aka Ellapu xxx

5 comments:

  1. A simple card?--it's beautiful and best wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card & a very merry xmas x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Card Mania Challenge. Good luck.

    Evie - DT member.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your lovely - and not so simple - card with us at Crafty Time Challenges. Good Luck. Christine DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card, thanks for joining in with the Sisters of Craft challenge ! Best Wishes, Anne(DT).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...