My lovely followers

Tuesday 28 October 2014

My bubba's Christmas cards - F

Well tonight I have managed to put together my twin grandchildren cards.  They will be 2 a week before Xmas so will need to get on with birthday cards also. Plus I have another 5 grandchildren to make for.. phew!

Not much to say about these cards except the images are Molly Bloom stamps colored using my polys, white flower soft and gold glamour dust.  Because the boy is standing in snow so for the little angel I made a cloud using the white and glitter.  Of course I used alphabet stamps for the names.



Well that's it for tonight and i do hope you come back and see me.

Hugz Elaine xxx



8 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards and images and seven grandchildren wow -I have one adult grandson who sadly we no longer see due to divorce and three young ones and still get their names mixed up-my two grandaughters are Ellie 7yrs and Holly 5yrs and Holly even told me it's okay if I get their names mixed up bless her-sorry for going off on a tangent
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhhh so sweet. this is the order of mine - Alanna 8, Blake 6, Aiden 5, Harvey and Lili-May 20months, Freya 18months and Mason 16 months.Tis expensive Christas, birthdays etc lol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet Christmas cards.

    Thanks for sharing your lovely work with us at Allsorts this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab creation. Thanks for joining Allsorts challenge. Good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely images, cute cards.
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovely Christmas cards, Molly Blooms stamps are so cute, thanks for joining the challenge on dragons lair

    ReplyDelete
  7. As you know from my comments over on Outlawz, I really love this trio, Elaine! This time, I'm here with my DT hat on. I'm so pleased that you chose to enter our "Anything Goes" challenge at Through the Craft Room Door this week. Good luck and I hope we see you again next week.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. great set of cards. Love the quirky images and the layouts.

    Thanks for taking part in the Dragon' Lair challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...