My lovely followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Yet another tag!

Hi all

What a wonderful weekend had by me... spent most of it decorating and I feel shattered.. however not shattered enough to get up into my craftroom lol.  I decided to make another tag as I really enjoyed making last nights and I felt inspired by this weeks challenge over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU - ''Its a Vintage Thing''.  One of my fav styles.  

Anyway I embossed a tag and sprayed it with aqua, gold and mulberry mists then a quick rub over  the raised areas with gold.  I saturated some cream lace with the same mists to make them look grubby lol.  The flowers I had already made up and were excess from my albums I have made in the past so that was handy lol.  The photo of the girl came from a free vintage site and the wording I produced in word.  I used blue TH distress ink over the wording. Thats about it really so I will let you all enjoy the rest of your sunday evening.




Hugz Elaine xx

PS dont forget to head on over to Eclectic Ellapu and join in the fun.. we would love to see you all there

15 comments:

  1. Fantastic tag Elaine love the effects, Hugs vicky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely tag! The delicate blue is so pretty against the vintage browns; a lovely, lacy, feminine make. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love anything vintage and your tag is super. Blues anbd browns are one of my favourite combinations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow so pretty I just love your tag.
    Thank you for playing along this week at OSAAT. I sure hope to see you back again very soon. Good Luck in the challenge!!!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl OSAAT DT
    craftygirlcardsandcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another wow for another fantastic tag Elaine! I love that sumptuous lace and the fabby vintage style that the Elctectics have done so well with this week!

    Thanks for joining us again at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome tag. Lovley laces and colors.

    Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fab vintage tag creation Elaine !! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Crafty Pad !!

    hugs Diane xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are the "Vintage Queen"...you do know that Elaine don't you?
    Thanks for joining in this week to help us completely inspire our followers! :)S

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ab Fab makes x thank you for joining us at happy campers this week x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous creation. Thanks for joining in on the fun over at Eclectic. Hugs
    Berni,DT
    eclecticellapu.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful tag, thank you for joining us at Happy Campers; good luck. Vee xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, stunning tag! Love all the pretty detail. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful tag, I love the vintage style! Thanks for taking part in the Alphabet Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning! Thank you for joining us this week at OSAAT. Best, CG

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...