My lovely followers

Sunday 4 November 2012

Tag

Evening all.. well I should be saying goodnight as I am so so tired but hey I wanted to get this on here tonight before I chase those jumping sheep down the road lol.

I didn't really know what I wanted to work on tonight.  I suppose we all have those moments where we become stuck on ideas and worry that we have lost it.. well it was my turn again.  

I decided to make up a tag for no reason except that I did lol.  I used distress inks for the background colour over clear embossed script stamp.  I used a set of roman/greek type stamps and cannot for the life of me remember where they are from but I promise to update this if it comes to me. I used a small frame for the lady's face.. not sure if you can see it all that well.  I used jewelled ribbon and flowers from my stash. I inked up a couple of feathers using forest moss ink.  The metal corners, I believe,  came from Cuddly Buddly.  The stones at the base of the tag came from an old necklace of mine.  See upcycling again .. you just can't keep me out of the bins!  The coin charm and chain also jumped out of me from one of many stash drawers....

Anyway here are the pics





Hugz Elaine xx

15 comments:

  1. Wow, You have made a stunning tag with many beautiful embellishments. Wonderful. Many thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an unusual tag with so much work on it. Love the grungy colours.
    Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter 'Anything goes' challenge this week, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project. Thanks for joining in on the fun at Jackson‘s Digital Expression. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    jacksonsdigitalexpression.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can see why you wanted to share this before you went to bed, because it is absolutley stunning, beautiful beautiful tag. so much to look at and so much time gone into it :) x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous tag with lots of details!! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Shelter.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant Tag

    Thank you for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenges

    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Outstanding! You have an amazing eye for detail, Elaine! The integration of color and textures here is just wonderful! Thanks for sharing with us at Jackson's Digital Expessions!

    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining us at Jackson's Digital Expressions.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! That is a tag and a half Elaine! More like a wall hanging! Love it!

    Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge Blog!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely stunning great embellishments love all the texture thnks for joininng us at LEJ Designs
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Absolutely amazing! Love how it turned out. Great job. Thanks for joining in our bling it challenge over at Crafts and Me. Hugs...Mona

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous tag...so very creative. Love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Delicious Doodles - hope to see you again. Pat K.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is a wonderful tag Elaine! Thank you so much for entering it in our challenge at Stampin for the Weekend and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  14. very pretty, thanks for joining simply create again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wowww what a gorgeous tag!!!

    greetings, Alie :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...