My lovely followers

Saturday 10 November 2012

Pink and Cream Challenge @ Eclectic Ellapu

Hi all you lovely crafty friends.  

It is challenge time over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU and the theme this week is PINK AND CREAM and the host of this challenge is the brilliantly talented Berni. 

I have put together a Shadow Book Card.  I was stumped at first as to what to do with it.  I just could not make up my mind so in the end I decided to put together a collage of script and pictures of Leonardo Da Vinci women - well two of them anyway. You will notice a recurrent theme of one particular woman... I absolutely adore her so she got the most coverage lol.  

I used a sentiment from one of TH Classics stamps.  The edges of all the distressed pics and pages have had tattered rose treatment.  I clear embossed one of TH women on the inside cover and used distress ink over the top.  I used a diecut butterfly, clear embossed with tattered rose over the top.  The muslin came from my stash.  The front strips on the inside round the box edge are stamped using a leaf stamp.

Anyway I think the overload of pics will show you more clearly than my babbling lol.



Anyway I hope you enjoyed your visit and please drop by my challenge blog and join in with the fun.  Hope to see you all there and please leave some love for my wonderful DT's.

Hugz Elaine xxx
 
This has been entered into the following challenges

My time to craft - vintage 17n
One stop craft - anything goes 24n
Our Creative corner - make your own background 16n 
Sweet stamping - anything goes 17n 
Crazy Catz - anything goes 17n 
Inspire me fridays - anything goes 17n 
Milkcoffee - folds 22n 
Paper Crafting journey - anything goes 21n 
Crafty Creations - no flowers 15n 
Creative moments - more than one fold 14n 
Flutter by wednesdays - butterfly 14n 
Anything goes - anything goes 13n
Papelitos - anything goes 19n Didn bother everyone was a winner??
Papertake weekly - anything goes 13n 
TTCRD - anything goes 14n 
Lady Anne's Challenge - anything goes 12n 
Kaboodles Doodles - anything goes 12n 
Challenges 4 everybody - anything goes 23n 
Dream valley challenges - anything goes 24n 
Lady Anne's challenges - anything goes 10d

20 comments:

  1. Beautiful project, lovely vintage images. Thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine, this is just a gorgeous projects! Love the vintage look, your design, the images, the distressing, and that fabulous sentiment! Thank you for sharing this with us at TTCRD. Hope to see you again next week! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Elaine, this is a beautiful project, love the images and the colours. Absolutely gorgeous x.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elaine, there are not enough words to describe your talent and this project is no exception. Perfectly vintage with elegance and style. Well done!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning Elaine! I love the images and just such a fabulous project!

    Hugs

    Laurian

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fantastic project, I love the vintage touch of it! Hats down! Thank you for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges and hope to see you back again. Hugs
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well Elaine, I am lost for words, and that doesn't come along often, lol!
    This is a stunning creation to say the least. You have a real talent girlie and you are a true inspiration.
    :)S

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at Kaboodle Doodles this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Breathtaking, Elaine!!! Once again another sophisticated master-piece from you. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi what a fab wonderful project
    ... thank you for joining us at CRAFTY CATZ..hope to see you again hugs sassyxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning project.

    Thanks for joining in at OSCC this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunningly beautiful, I love the colour tone and the distressing you have used and the way you have showcased the beautiful images. Thank you for sharing with us at Lady Anne's. I hope we see you again.
    Love ~ Lady Anne xx
    cardsbyladyanne

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous vintage style project! Thanks for joining our anything goes challenge at Dream Valley!
    Hugs xx Cara xx DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous! Glad you could join us at Sweet Stampin'.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! I love how you've created this project! You've done a fab job and I love everything about it! Thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody for the Anything goes challenge. Good luck and hope to see you at our next one. Hugs

    Sharon - DT of Challenges 4 everybody xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I already raved and drooled over this on the DT blog but it really is magnificent, Elaine! Love the way you intrepreted the colors. Sorry to be so late in commenting but I think I'm finally on the way back from that horrible flu.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful project, love the vintage look. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week and good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another beautiful project Elaine. You are wonderful artist!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Stunning. Thank you for sharing with us at Dream Valley.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...