My lovely followers

Sunday 25 November 2012

Midnight Warrior - Sara Burrier....D

Hello one and all

Well here we are again with my submission for our 4th challenge over at ECLECTIC ELLAPU and the theme this week for the PINK team is CELEBRATION WITH SPARKLE hosted by our very own talented LAURIAN. 

I have kept this card quite simple and I did not want to overdo it. There is so much sparkle on it and did not want to use any embellishments to detract from that.  

I used Midnight Warrior  by the very talented Sara Burrier found over at Crafts and Me.  I coloured her using my prisma pencils (my old and trusty friends lol) and added copious amounts of glamour dust on her head dress and wings.  Well sparkle in the title kind of gave me some guidance lol.  

The background photo I found on the internet.  I used more glamour dust to depict rays from the moon and am unsure whether this works or not... jury out on that one lol.  Well that's about it really except I enjoyed making this one.  I love the image.  Well here are the pics for you to yawn over lol......I apologise for the pics as the lighting does not show this to its full extent... looks far better in the flesh so to speak lol....



Anyway why not head on over to my challenge blog, ECLECTIC ELLAPU and join in with this fab challenge.  Well you need to see my DT's inspirational creations as they are fantabulous. as usual! Please feel free to leave them some love and hugz!


9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Elaine! Yes I think the rays really work - especially for the image you have with them. She is fabulously coloured and glittered! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So striking! The rays add a real sense of drama and the glitter makes it so glamourous :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous! What a great idea! I love the image too. Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week.

    hugs
    Evie

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a lovely idea for a card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts and good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, love the image and the glitter rays in the background.

    Thanks for joining us for our Things that fly challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Delicious Doodles DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Over the top again Elaine. Such a pretty project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project, Elaine!
    So very dramatic and I love drama! I am learning so much from you!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning Ellapu love the glitzy background!

    Thanks for playing at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...