My lovely followers

Tuesday 27 November 2012

Crafty-emblies

I have just been on my regular rounds and noticed that Crafty-emblies are having a design team call and I have decided to apply. It took me all of 2 seconds to think about the opportunity and I am so excited about it. In order to apply it is required to showcase three of my favourite projects to the Crafty-emblies design team who then decides on the new team member.  I like the idea that the team decides on who will become their new playmate so here goes.

This tag was created using Crafty-emblies cogs, word placket and pocket watch face amongst other embellishments - I think it is known as sucking up by showing off their products lol..... who cares I need to stand a chance don't I?


Next up is another super duper huge sucking up - yet another tag using Crafty-emblies products.  This time their dress forms and scissors and real cute they are too. 



And finally I am going to showcase another project but this time no sucking up.  I am actually finding it quite difficult in choosing the final project as I have a few favourite projects. Decisions, decisions.... hmmmmm okay here goes..... I have chosen this frame, which I made out of lolly sticks.  I also altered the once pretty flowers in their former life! The other projects ie the tin foil boxes, chests and altered matchboxes just could not accomodate the picture of my darling mummy and my darling doggy whereas this project embraces them, just as they deserve to be.


Well that is my showcasing completed.  Just have to cross my fingers, my arms and perhaps my legs for luck and hope that it won't be for too long as I will need to get to my craft room at some point and even maybe use the loo too lol. 

There is always hope!

Hugz to everyone

Elaine xx

PS Did I mention I am applying for a position on the Crafty-emblies Design Team ... okay I'll shut up now so you can get on with life!!!!!

These projects will not be entered into any challenges as they have already been challenged to the max lol!

4 comments:

  1. I think that Crafty-Emblies should snap you up Elaine as all your creations are truly fabulous. Love the lolly stick frame! Nicola x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Nicola and I really do hope so.fingers crossed eh! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous projects, all of them! You so deserve to be on the team - best of luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely amazing, Elaine. I have to ask- those lolly sticks... selfless sacrifice or did you have help?! LOL. No matter, so totally worth it. Honestly, its mind-blowing how you think up these projects! Hope you get on the team - you clearly deserve it.

    hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...