My lovely followers

Saturday 3 November 2012

Christmas Gift

Hi all

It is that time again over at Paper ala Mode, Outlawz.  The theme this week is to produce a gift for Christmas.  I chose to make another teeny album for one of my daughter in lawz.  I used up some of my scrap papers and scraps of ribbon for the decoration byt the main base for this album is toilet rolls.  How cheap was that lol.  I decorated the front with a few flowers and a charm which in its previous life was an old necklace of my daughters.  I found this lying around all tangled up like you do!!!  Its good as I found a use for it ..... The tags are plain for either journalling or photos and I have attached various scraps of ribbon using a normal stapler.  A totally recycled project... yayyyyyy

Anyway here are the pics and don't forget to hop on over to the Outlawz and join in the fun with us. 








10 comments:

  1. This is awesome sweetie. Really pretty. I saw you over at MIM and had to pop over for a closer look and I am glad that I did.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elaine this is just gorgeous. Love the colours and embellishments. All the elements work so well together. I saw this on MIM and just had to pop over to have a closer look.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't these books fun to make. I love the frilly vintage look. Very pretty. Saw it on MIM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh this is super, your daughter-in-law will love it. Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters and good luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Album. Love the cover. Thanks for joining us at TTCRD

    ReplyDelete
  6. I could look at those pages forever. You have done a fantastic job on this book. The vintage appeals to me so much. It's just gorgeous. Kudos to you!
    Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!
    Happy Crafting...
    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another fabulous album - such a precious gift idea and you do them so beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Elaine, you sure caught my eye with this one...I love Mini's and this one is gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing it with everyone at TTCRD this week. Can't wait to see what you create next week. Huggz Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful album, perfect gift that i'm sure will be cherished. x

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful book, love the embossing. thanks for joining Simply Create!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments. I really do appreciate them and they make my love of crafting much more worthwhile.
Hugz Elaine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...